The digital organization is about how to organize the collaboration between computers and one side and humans on the other. Each bring unique qualifications and possibilities. Combining these efforts can make a huge and positive impact on companies and society.
- Forbes - Who Leads On AI: The CIO Or The CDO?
- Diginomica - Playing HR catch-up with the technology
- The Economist - Management theory is becoming a compendium of dead ideas
- BCG.Perspectives - Designing Digital Organizations
- Knowledge@Wharton - The Digital Leader: Self-transformation for Long-term Success
- Harvard Business Review - Talent Matters Even More than People Think
- Harvard Business Review - You Can’t Delegate Talent Management to the HR Department
- Harvard Business Review - The Businesses That Platforms Are Actually Disrupting
Service Management Links
- O'Reilly - The evolution of DevOps
- Ajax Journal - The DevOps culture, its evolution of frameworks and technologies, and how it is achieving maturity
- Information Week - There’s No 'Thing' You Can Do to Be Agile
- Entrepeneur.com - 8 Awesome, and Strange, Offices
- The Guardian - Could bad buildings damage your mental health?
- Fast Company - 3 Brain Hacks To Boost Your Motivation When You Need It Most
- Harvard Business Review - Bad Writing Is Destroying Your Company’s Productivity