More articles on Service Management
The expanding role of design in creating an end-to-end customer experience Lines between products, services, and user environments are blurring. The ability to craft an integrated customer experience will open enormous opportunities to build new […]
Stuart Rance gives his view on the past and future of IT Service Management […]
Part of effective team working is to understand what is effective communication in the team, between teams and with the customer […]
Links on Service Management
- Ajax Journal - The DevOps culture, its evolution of frameworks and technologies, and how it is achieving maturity
- Information Week - There’s No 'Thing' You Can Do to Be Agile
- Joe the IT Guy - Agile Service Management: Can ITSM Truly Be Agile?
- Optimal Service Management - The customer is NOT always right
- ITSM.Tools - The past and future of IT service management
- ITProPortal - Users vs. IT: How to reach a satisfying outcome for both
- CIO.com - Why ITSM is on the cusp of a major shift
- All Things ITSM - ITIL vs ITSM: What is the Difference?
- Purple Griffion - ITIL® Vs. DevOps! 25 Influential Experts Share Their Insights