The digital organization is about how to organize the collaboration between computers and one side and humans on the other. Each bring unique qualifications and possibilities. Combining these efforts can make a huge and positive impact on companies and society.
- VentureBeat - Is Uber killing the U.S. middle class?
- The Atlantic - How Your Laptop Ruined Your Life
- Forbes - Who Leads On AI: The CIO Or The CDO?
- Diginomica - Playing HR catch-up with the technology
- The Economist - Management theory is becoming a compendium of dead ideas
- BCG.Perspectives - Designing Digital Organizations
- Knowledge@Wharton - The Digital Leader: Self-transformation for Long-term Success
Service Management Links
- Joe the IT Guy - What’s New with the ITIL 4 Books and Content
- O'Reilly - The evolution of DevOps
- Information Week - There’s No 'Thing' You Can Do to Be Agile
- Entrepeneur.com - 8 Awesome, and Strange, Offices
- The Guardian - Could bad buildings damage your mental health?
- Fast Company - 3 Brain Hacks To Boost Your Motivation When You Need It Most
- Harvard Business Review - Bad Writing Is Destroying Your Company’s Productivity